Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sleeping Beauty

Currently, I am working hard to generate business and revenue in my big girl job. I need money to, you know, live, but also for things like student loan payments, overpriced specialty coffee drinks, and my latest obsession...Pottery Barn.

Now, I don't have a space of my own (yet) and I probably would (not) be able to afford Pottery Barn, but a girl has to dream! I perused the site this afternoon and shrieked out loud because I discovered that Pottery Barn carries my dream bedding! (Insert cricket chirps here because who freaking has "dream" bedding? Well...I do).

Ask anyone, I am the Queen of naps. If I have spare time (hell, even if I don't) I can most likely be found curled up in a pile of pillows and blankets snoring soundly. In fact, I could tell you the components of my "dream" bed right now.

- An upholstered headboard or iron framed canopy bed
- 1500 count Egyptian cotton sheets
- Queen size Vera Wang by Serta mattress

Andddddddddddd drum roll please...














MONOGRAMMED SHEETS!!!!

Who else is super excited?!?!

What can I say? I'm a sucker for a good monogram. If I had my way, I'd have my initials embroidered on the edge of the pillowcases in navy blue. Sadly, I have given a lot of thought to this.

Until then, I will continue slumbering on my bleach-stained JCPenney pillowcases.

Here's to sweet, stylish dreams my dears.

No comments:

Post a Comment