Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm Putting On My Big Girl Panties and Dealing...Right After This Rant

Disappointment is the worst emotion and lately I've been feeling its effects on a too frequent basis.

I think I am rather forgiving but there are a few select souls who walk all over me. Now, I know that, yet I let it happen anyway. That forgiveness thing can be a blessing and a curse sometimes. However, I am done giving chances. They aren't free, you know (well, actually you probably think they are...but not anymore, buddy).

Furthermore, if you commit to someone, you should probably follow through with your actions. It's just polite, really. I'm not Emily Post here or anything but for serious.

Ok. End rant.

Now listen to this Katy Perry song I've had on repeat all weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment